Annex No. 1 to Rules and Regulations - Privacy Protection Policy of SOTEBUY Website Visitor *)
A. BASIC INFORMATION:
- The Website Visitor’s personal data is processed in line with provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and with regard to the repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: ‘GDPR’).
B. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA OF THE WEBSITE VISITORS
Personal data is collected by the Administrator. The data is provided directly by the Website Visitor via an e-mail or mail contact, or by concluding a sales contract and completing an applicable on-line form for the purpose.
C. RIGHTS OF A WEBSITE VISITOR
The Visitor may at any time:
- request access to data contained in the order form;
- request to amend or supplement their personal data;
- withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data without affecting the legality of having their data processed based on their consent in the period before the withdrawal;
- request the removal or restriction of their personal data;
- request a transfer of their personal data by receiving a copy of the data as processed by the data Administrator;
- object to the processing of their personal data to which they had previously consented, including direct marketing (the Administrator shall then process their personal data only in duly substantiated cases, or whenever there are grounds for the establishment, pursuit or defence of claims, but must not any longer process the data for any other purposes);
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
D. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND LENGTH OF STORAGE PERIOD:
Data entered in the form is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to properly implement a contract of sale to which the Website Visitor is a party in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, and such data conditions the conclusion of the contract (in this issuance of a VAT invoice if requested by the Website Visitor), whereas a refusal of a consent to the processing of personal data shall result in automatic resignation from the conclusion of a sales contract by the Website Visitor - until its performance and until the lawfulness of its performance (expiry of the limitation period for claims thereto) has been demonstrated;
- to respond to messages from the Website Visitor or any other interested party as provided by Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR until the contact is terminated by that Visitor or party;
- to ensure compliance with accounting, tax or other legal obligations incumbent upon the data Administrator (including examination of a possible claim or withdrawal from a contract) connected with the implementation of a sales contract as provided by Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR;
- establishment, pursuit or defence against claims as provided by Article 6 (1) (f) GDRP by the limitation period for claims as prescribed by applicable regulations;
E. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- The Administrator shall ensure safety of personal data processing by implementing relevant technical and organisation measures in order to warrant its confidentiality.
- The Website Visitor’s personal data shall not be transferred to any third country or an international organisation.
- The Website Visitor’s personal data shall not be sold or made available to any third parties.
- The Website collects information on the Website Visitor and their behaviour based on information entered voluntarily in the forms and by collecting cookies. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of internet websites, especially those requiring authorisation. The content of cookies does not allow identification of the Website Visitor, and does not generate grounds for storage or processing of personal data.
[*Website Visitor – potential clients interested in the goods and services offered by the Website Users=Website account holders]