Information for the buyer
- The Owner of the Website and the administrator of the Website and personal data is SOTE Jakubowicz Spółka Jawna with the registered office at ul. Wolsztyńska 2, 60-361 Poznań, REGON: 63451780900000, KRS: 0000173954.
- A Seller is a natural person who has set up an account in the Website and who uses that account for occasional and one-time sales of goods specified as to their kind for the benefit of the Buyer.
- A Buyer - a natural person, a legal person or a legal person without corporate status (unincorporated but having legal capacity), who purchases goods specified as to their kind from the Seller.
- Users’ personal data is processed in line with provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and with regard to the repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR). Provision and processing of the personal data of the Users is voluntary. The Users have the right to access to the contents of their respective data and to correct it, to demand its removal, transfer, limitation and to file an objection.
- In the scope not regulated herein and related with the said sales agreement between a natural person as a Seller and a Buyer, the provisions of the Law of 23 April 1964 - the Civil Code - shall apply.
- In order to use the Website properly, it is necessary:
- for the Buyer to have a computer or any other electronic device with such operating systems as: Mac OS X, Linux, Adroid or Windows,
- with an internet browser installed in the version as provided or higher: Internet Explorer – version 9, Chrome – version 46, Safari – version 8, Firefox – version 41, Opera – version 32,
- with activated cookies.
- To conclude a purchase transaction the Buyer must have an active e-mail account.
Liability of the Website owner
- SOTE Jakubowicz Spółka Jawna shall not be liable for the contents published in the Website by the Seller.
- If the Buyer decides to buy a product from the Seller, this is upon the exclusive liability of the Buyer. The Website owner as the provider of a technological tool shall in no way be liable for the transaction (its course and successful result).
- The Website owner is not liable for any intervals in the operation of the Website for reasons outside its control.
- The Website owner shall not be liable for the loss of data published on the Website due to a server or IT system failure/fault.
Protection of consumers
- If a Seller shall run regular, continuous and organised sales, then he/she becomes an Entrepreneur. In such a case, a Buyer being a Consumer, that is a natural person, who concludes a sales agreement with the Entrepreneur, which agreement is not directly related to his/her business activity or professional activity, shall be covered with additional protection under the provisions of the regulations concerning conclusion of remote agreements between an Entrepreneur and a Consumer in accordance with the definition indicated in Art. 2 point 1 of the Law on Consumer's rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014 item 827 as amended), in this:
- the Law of 23 April 1964 the Civil Code (Journal of Laws no. 16 item 93 as amended).
- the Law of 16 February 2007 on competition and consumer protection (Journal of Laws no. 50 item 331 as amended).
- the Law of 30 May 2014 on Consumer's rights (Journal of Laws no. 2014 item 827 as amended).